Thursday, August 13, 2009

Change to comments

Due to some spam entering my posts, I've had to enable comment moderation from now on. I've been debating for a few days whether I should enable it or not - but after three spammers used the same post as a free advertisement board; well it was time to knock it on the head.

I'm genuinely sorry to my regular readers, that you now have to wait for me to approve your comments. I will do my best not to delay them.




In the meantime, here is a picture of our Eureka Lemon in bloom...the rest of our garden is chugging along too. I will have to do some more update photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading what you have to share. Gully Grove is a Spam free environment though, so new commenter’s only leaving hyperlinks, will be promptly composted.